Generally, the biggest problem you will find with high rise building is the build-up of dirt, dust and other debris on the windows. Not only does it look unsightly and could potentially put off potential occupants or customers but if left long enough you will find that it can cause structural problems. For these reasons alone, it is extremely important that you have your high-rise windows regularly washed and cleaned by a commercial window cleaning company and so here we have compiled a range of reasons that you may not have previously considered.
- Whilst high level window cleaning may seem like a job any man with a ladder can do it is actually very specialised work. Professionally hired companies have safety equipment that means they can work at such height and stay safe. This understanding of safety is imperative when working so high up to keep not only themselves safe but also the public below. Anyone without the adequate training or experience should never attempt to clean windows at these heights.
- Having years of experience doesn?t only mean they know how to carry out the job safely, it also means they have the knowledge of how to carry out the quickest and most effective clean, so you don?t have to waste your money.
- If the business you are considering using for your window cleaning has already been accredited by a legitimate and professional organisation you can rest safe in the knowledge that they have previously demonstrated their ability to carry out a jobs to the highest standard.
- Professional window cleaners have access to specialised equipment that you wouldn?t be able to find anywhere else. In particular, their reach & wash water fed pole systems that are specially designed for reaching high level windows make sure the job is quick, efficient and leaves your windows sparkling. This type of cleaning system is far superior to the traditional squeegee, bucket and sponge combination and shows that your window cleaner knows the best way to work.
- Professional window cleaners are always able to achieve the best results possible when it comes to your windows. By using their specialised equipment, they are able to constantly feed fresh, clean water up to the window as the dirt is brushed away. More traditional ways of working mean that water is continuously applied from a bucket, but this water has already been muddied and spoiled from the previous windows.
- Modern day professional window cleaners understand the importance of being environmentally friendly, especially if your company has a focus of reducing your carbon footprint. Therefore, you will find that instead of using harsh chemicals to clean your windows, professional cleaners will use purified deionised water to ensure the best clean possible with no cost to the environment.
- The use of this purified and filtered water also means that your windows will be able to stay cleaner for longer. The water has no static charge and therefore can run off the windows with ease meaning no unsightly streaks are left. This is a service you are extremely unlikely to get with anyone other than a professional window cleaning service.