Archer Window Cleaning Services use the “Hot water” ladderless Reach & Wash Waterfed pole system, and have been using this system since 2003. By using this method, it eliminates the risk of an injury or fatality as a direct result of falling from a height as the operative works from ground level.
All our staff are fully trained & qualified to use this system, as we have completed courses held by the British Window Cleaning Academy. We have a fleet of vehicles which can arrive on site with hundreds of litres of purified water in each vehicle to carry out our daily tasks.
For a FREE demonstration please contact us
The Advantages of the Waterfed Pole system:
- Fully complies with health & safety regulations
- Cleans windows, atria, paneling, cladding, signs, canopies and facia
- Operates work from the safety of the ground, eliminating the need for ladders & high access equipment
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease
- Reaches windows above the sensitive ground such as lawns and flowerbeds
- Environmentally friendly – no chemicals or detergents are used, just pure water
- Cleans frames at the same time as glass
- Reduced disturbance to building occupants and maintains privacy
Ensure that your company is operating within the law and choose ladder-free window cleaning, there really is no safer way to clean high-level windows.